Sunday, April 21, 2013

the first post

I've had a renewed excitement the past few days about pilates. I had grown bored of the intermediate stuff, and wanted something more challenging. Unfortunately I can't get a gym membership right now, so I went to youtube and found a few things I really like (after weeding through all the stuff I really don't like). I need a video that is fast-paced, without explanation about the exercises. I know what I'm doing now, so just do the exercise, you know? I have eyes! ;) Anyway, so I'm back to exercising every day, thank goodness! Apparently I need something challenging and fresh enough to get excited about. As time goes on I'll probably post videos that I particularly like, in case anyone else would be interested in them.

I have a tendency to say things without thinking them through first. If I feel it, I say it. This causes a regular inserting of my foot into my mouth. I'm working very hard to change that, especially in order to better a particular relationship.

I'm thankful for my Hercules. That will be his name, because of his strength. I'm thankful for my family and friends.

That was a haphazard introduction, but it wasn't actually an introduction. It was really more a smattering of random thoughts I suppose. I'll attempt to be more structured and focused next time.

I need to do some stretches. But first, a big truth that helps me right now:



No comments:

Post a Comment